Marketing Podcast with Henry Adaso
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Henry Adaso. Henry Adaso is an award-winning marketing leader with over 15 years of experience. A former music journalist, he is a natural storyteller and an innovative marketer. He is currently head of marketing for CEMEX USA and the author of three books, including his latest The Art of Messaging: 7 Principles of Remarkable Messages (Or How to Stand out in a Noisy World): a practical guide that helps marketers and entrepreneurs clarify their message and captivate their audience.
Messaging is a strategic element of marketing, which can be elevated to the level of art. To create effective messaging, businesses should understand the essence of their product, service, or their brand and what makes them different from others in their industry. It should focus on the customer, not the company, and should show how the customer will be transformed and helped by the product or service through storytelling that connects with them.
Questions I ask Henry Adaso:
- [01:40] What’s been your entrepreneurial journey that kind of brought you to this point?
- [02:43] Why you chose to call it the art of messaging? Why do you feel it is elevated to the level of art?
- [03:54] Where do you first send somebody to look for like “where is your message”? You know, something that’s gonna really makes a difference?
- [05:33] How important is it to understand the problems you’re solving for your customers?
- [07:15] How do you turn something kind of sexy that people don’t think it is? Let’s say cement for example.
- [09:29] So you have a framework called: BEST, can you explain it?
- [13:50] How do you know you’ve nailed it with the ideal client when you’re trying to impact?
- [15:15] How important is it for an organization to have a central message or a core message?
- [16:54] So you have a couple of exercises that business owners or organizations can use. Can you explain The Messaging Tower?
More About Henry Adaso:
More About The Agency Certification Intensive Training:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.